Mad Housers, Inc. is an Atlanta-based non-profit corporation engaged in charitable work, research and education. Our charter outlines our goals and purposes:
- To provide shelter for homeless individuals and families regardless of race, creed, national origin, gender, religion, or age
- To develop low income housing for people in need of housing
- To help people develop the skills and knowledge for constructing and rehabilitating housing and shelter
- To increase the quantity and to improve the quality of housing in the world
- To act, if necessary as an advocate for the homeless, to ensure that their moral and civil rights are protected
The Mad Housers believe that if people have a secure space from which to operate, they are much more capable of finding the resources to help themselves.